1. AVOID OVER-TIGHTENING THE COMPONENTS OF YOUR VAPING DEVICE
The components of your e-cigarette are not designed to be tightened tightly, and over-tightening can make it difficult when it comes to opening the tank up again when you need to fill up next.
2. AVOID OVERFILLING YOUR TANK
Overfilling can lead to leakages and also sometimes the flooding of your tank, impairing the vapour production and general enjoyment you will derive from your tank. It can also sometimes lead to e-liquid going into your mouth. Always fill up to the top of the central airway pipe and no further. or buy a top-filling tank, such as the Aspire Triton.
3. WHEN USING NEW HARDWARE, IT’S BEST TO START FROM THE LOWEST POWER SETTING
Unless you know a power setting that is definitely going to work well with your setup, always turn the wattage setting on your battery or mod down, and then slowly raise the power to number that you feel comfortable at. This practice will reduce the risk of burning the coil.
4. WAIT FOR NEW COILS TO BECOME FULLY SATURATED WITH E-LIQUID BEFORE USING
After installing a new coil in your tank, wait at least 5 minutes before vaping. This is to ensure that the cotton in you coil is fully soaked with e-liquid. If it isn’t completely wet you might experience an unpleasant burning taste when taking your first inhale. To speed up the wicking process, try dropping a few drops of e-liquid directly inside the coil.
5. TRY LOOSENING UP THE COTTON WICKING MATERIAL TO AVOID DRY HITS
6. KEEP YOUR E-LIQUID OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT
7. REMOVE TANK FROM YOUR BATTERY WHEN CHARGING
8. DRINK WATER PROPORTIONALLY TO HOW MUCH YOU VAPE
Vaping has been known to slightly dry out the mouth. This is no major health concern at all and is easily remedied by drinking a little extra water proportionally to how many ml’s you are vaping per day.